HR department is responsible for the most fundamental building block of our organisation - people! Dive into the world of development, talent acquisition and help us recruit young and ambitious students. As HR Manager, you will be responsible for the development of our team members, design and evaluation of strategies to increase the retention of personnel and much more!
1. Support the recruitment process throughout the entire application management phases.
2. Organise recruiting events and meetups for our team members and contribute your own ideas.
3. For some of our business positions, you have full responsibility, including screening incoming applications and conducting the first telephone interviews.
4. Identify suitable candidates and actively address them.
5. Support the on- and off boarding processes.
6. Have active role in creating and conducting various personnel career development programmes, e.g. leadership development.
7. Design and evaluate strategies to increase the retention of personnel.
Human Resources Management. Learn principles, methods, and technologies that are used to improve the productivity of an organisation. Learn how to use development programme tools and frameworks.
Communication. You will be in contact with a lot of students, professors and other stakeholders. Your communication skills will develop along with your negotiation ones.
Empathy. To convince others to be part of this amazing concept you will need to be capable of involving and inspiring them. Empathy with others will be key.
Problem-solving way of thinking. You will learn how to convince people and create interest quicker with the use of data and insights as foundation for your advice and decisions.
Officially our terms start in September and January each year with our Managers Bootcamp, at which everyone gets to know each other and the work at JEE. From there on the new Managers then work together with us in their departments for one year.
*if you missed the deadline you can still reach out to email@example.com with your CV and potentially start your work in the middle of a term
On average, Remote Managers work 5–10 hours per week.
Yes you can. If you are not too busy in your Executive Board and you would like to work with us, we’re more than happy to welcome you in our team.
You don’t need to come to Brussels for a remote position. However we may invite you to come to the JEE HQ for training or other activities.
All members of our team are working voluntarily. Thus, we expect you to apply because you aim to grow with this experience and not for a monetary compensation.
Work with us
JEE is the umbrella organisation that represents, integrates and supports the European Network of Junior Enterprises.
Avenue du Frioul, 51